In the highly acclaimed book, ‘Seven Habits of Highly Effective People’ the 7th habit is “Sharpen the Saw”: In order to create a sustainable, long-term, effective lifestyle, good relationship with ourselves and people around us, we have to “Balance and renew our resources, energy and health.”
Take time out to review, reconnect and re-create your life that you richly deserve!
Revive ME is organising for two full days of learning and sharing. Its a full, power pack weekend, at the same time we would like you to experience moments of blissful relaxation while pondering about the living the life that you so desire.
As it is a personal journey, we are limiting the attendees to 16 participants, all coming with the same intent of growing and glowing.
- Silent Meditation, Yoga & Movement
- Creative and wellness workshop
- Life balance review
- Energy Management workshop
- Conscious living and ‘the right road’ workshop
- Learning and preparing nutritious meals
- Time to relax and go for a walk
- Sharing personal break through
At the start of the day, you will be given a Life Balance and Purpose file to review what you want to manifest in your life.Also we recognise the self limiting thoughts and actions. We work and exercise techniques on how to remove those doubts.
Day 1: Life purpose review
» At present in your presence
» Personal growth
» Purpose and mission
Day 2: Living your dreams
» Purpose and mission (continues)
» Inner peace and support
» Wealth Dynamics
What else is included?
» Lunch and Dinner on Day 1
» Breakfast juice and fruits, Lunch on Day 2
Note: Meals are prepared in a group format and everyone is encourage to partake in creating and serving the meals.
As much as possible, we will prepare meals that are organic, vegan, dairy and gluten-free. It is a weekend to let our body rest and consume healthy, nutrient rich food. If you have a garden and have organic produce that you would like to bring to co-create the meals, you are most welcomed. Otherwise, it would be gift to another participant.
Pamper and Treat:
» Give and receive massages workshop
» Products from ‘The Organic Goddess’ to sample and purchase
» Book a massage treatment
Other valuable products & services:
(Tools to align your mind and actions, progressing towards your dreams and goals.)
» Follow sessions for Reflexology and Life Balance with Rosalina Pang
» Follow sessions for Life purpose with Kali Cathie
» Self Hypnosis and honoring your body CD by Kali Cathie
- Organiser, co-facilitator for movement and life balance review: Rosalina Pang
- Co-facilitator, meditation, nutrition and life purpose: Kali Cathie
- Co-facilitator, meditation, charka and flower essesnces: Doella Rani
Click to read about us and our personal story.
This Retreat was held at Oakura Beach Bach, by Messenger Terrace. Retreat participants meditated to sound of the ocean and smell of the sea.
We encourage attendees to stay over the Saturday night,
so they can full relax and be away from their usual environment.
For people travelling and looking for accommodation to stay overnight.
What to bring?
» A cushion and mat or towel (for sitting and used during yoga sessions)
» Color markers or pencils
» Scissors and glue
» Your favourite lifestyle magazine
» An open heart and mind to receive, learn and share
- NZ$280 +$ accommodation: First 8 participants for weekend retreat & before 20th April 2013
- NZ$320+ $accommodation: After first 8, or after 20th April 2013 (extended from 15th April)
»Please note that accommodation rates are dependent on location and availability on booking.
- Ahu Ahu Beach Villa twin sharing : $125 per person
- One Burgess Hill twin sharing :$100 per person
- Private villa at Ahu Ahu is $220 ~ $250
- Private room at One Burgess Hill at $150.
»50% deposit to register and book for your participation.
»Balance to be forward by 26th April 2013.
Can’t make it for 4th & 5th May?
Register for 8th & 9th June 2013
Register for the next retreat on 5th & 6th October 2013.
Please complete the following form and include a deposit of $150.
Payment can be made either in person, via online banking, or paypal.
- $150 deposit before 15 April 2013
- Balance with room rates quoted by 25th April 2013
Cheque to be made to Revive Me Ltd
Acct: 38-9010-00244 96-00- Kiwibank
Ref: Yourname & RVWRetreat
Our mailing address: 249 Lower Puniho Road, RD37 Okato, Taranaki, New Zealand, 4381
Once processed, we will email with an invoice for balance OR receipt for full payment.
We look forward to your presence.